pfk sochi vs rotor volgograd prediction

FC Rostov in actual season average scored 1.39 goals per match. The page also provides an insight on each outcome scenarios, like for example if PFC Sochi win the game, or if Lokomotiv M. win the game, or if the match ends in a draw. Prediction- PFC Sochi 2-0 FC Rotor Volgograd. Home win rate is 40% . Rostov have failed to score in 46% of their home matches. Match Preview FK Rubin Kazan vs SK Rotor Volgograd, RFPL 2020 REGULAR SEASON. Tweet. PFK Arsenal Tula 1-2 CSKA Moscow FT. 04/04/2021. Basketball Scores. 16 May FC Rostov 1. La partita sarà visibile in diretta ed esclusiva su Sky Sport. 07 May 2021, PFC Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Prediction, precise Football tips for the Russia Premier League match 07 May 2021: 1x2, Both Teams to Score, Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Handicap, Correct Score Watch match on October 22, 2020. 16 May FK Rubin Kazan 1. Sporticos.com - football statistics for over 60 leagues from all around the world. 11 Apr PFK Sochi 1. NEW: Bookmakers. The match review to the football Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi prediction in Premier Liga about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results.The Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi prediction should all be considered to put down an … CSKA Moskva. Rotor Volgograd. Our Sochi v Rotor Volgograd predictions, statistics and match poll can be seen below (plus the best game odds). Spain - … FK Ural Yekaterinburg 0. FC Krasnodar vs Sochi Live Stream, Predictions . The PFC Sochi vs Lokomotiv M. statistical preview features head to head stats and analysis, home / away tables and scoring stats. ... - Predictions. 1H/2H Average. Vladimir Fedotov’s men have a 100% unbeaten record in the league, and they have scored the most number of goals of all the teams in the competition along with the reigning champions. All the statistics from the Rotor versus Sochi match played in the RFPL on Aug 22, 2020, including shots on target, number of passes, tackles, cards and more CSKA Moskva will welcome Krasnodar to VEB Arena for a matchday 29 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. Free PFC Sochi vs FC Tambov betting tips - Premier League predictions | 2021-03-19 16:00:00. 18 Apr PFK Sochi 2. Sign up today! FK Sochi vs Arsenal Tula live score (and video online live stream) starts on Sunday, February 28, 2021, Get the latest Head to Head, Previous match, Statistic comparison from AiScore Football Livescore. Founded 2010 Address Sochi Country Russia Phone +7 (812) 320 6863 Fax +7 (812) 325 5157 E-mail info@fcdynamospb.ru Half Cards. Rotor Volgograd vs Sochi: Prediction. Arsenal Tula VS Lokomotiv Moscow live scores, results, H2H stats, standings, analysis and predictions of Russia Premier League on 03-08-2021. FK Khimki had 28 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19) . E-sport. MARKET. Rotor Volgograd Youth 0-2 PFK Sochi FT. 17/10/2020. FK Khimki scored 2.2 goals and conceded 1.1 in average. In 15 (65.22%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. FC Krasnodar 3. -213 for PFK Sochi. PFC Sochi have scored in each of their last 11 home matches. 1.31. Pos ... England vs Austria: Preview, TV Channel, Live Stream & … 1H Cards For Average. 2021-05-07 19:45 SK Rotor Volgograd 1. 25 Apr FK Ufa 2. FT. 15/12/2020. PFK Sochi 2. View match >>> Head To Head Wins: Draws: Wins: 2: 0: 0: Statistics 4: Yellow cards: 5: 5: Goals: 1: 0: Red cards: 0: Last matches. Asian handicap home win rate is 60% . Eu. 2021-05-16 - Confirmed line-ups, prediction & odds, live score, head to head statistics and latest updates FC Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Correct Score. The hosts are expected to edge past FC Rotor Volgograd on Friday as we predict a narrow win for PFC Sochi at the end of 90 minutes. For the game between Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi on 22/8/2020 at 20:00 we calculated that Rotor Volgograd has a 23% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. In addition to that, Rotor has conceded nine goals in their last three outings without scoring any goals. The player predicts whether the result at the end of the normal game-time will be one out of three options: a win for one team, a win for the other team or a draw. The page also provides an insight on each outcome scenarios, like for example if PFC Sochi win the game, or if Rotor Volgograd win the game, or if the match ends in a draw. Sports Prediction Markets. 16 May FK Khimki 0. Let us take a look at the match preview as we try to provide the best betting tips and correct score prediction for this tie. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.83 goals per Match. Rotor Volgograd previous match was against Rubin Kazan in Premier League, match ended with result 1 - 1. ⚽ ... Rotor Volgograd, on the other hand, failed to impress in a 3-1 loss to Akhmat Grozny. Select the sports you want to hear about and TSZ will send the best previews, analysis and predictions straight to your inbox. Match FC Sochi-FC Rotor Volgograd, start at 07 May 18:00. ... (including their forfeit win over Rotor Volgograd). Arsenal Tula vs Rubin Kazan in the 2020-2021 of Russia Premier League statistics analysis.Team Statistics,Player Statistics,Head to head,Standings of both teams 16 May FK Tambov 1. We want to provide you best betting preview for this match . Mathematical Prediction Analysis for this Russia Premier League game: PFC Sochi meets Rotor Volgograd in a match of a round in Russia Premier League this at 18:00 GMT. Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow Last match Rotor Volgograd Youth. Win, 4 … PFK Sochi 3. Compare Rotor Volgograd and FC Sochi. 2021-05-07 20:00 Spain – LaLiga Real Sociedad – Elche CF – (Draw no bet) Real Sociedad. 16 May RFK Akhmat Grozny 2. Check out fixture and results for FC Sochi-04 vs FC Rotor Volgograd match. Sochi to Win. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts. Let me walk you through this fixture, read along for the match preview, best betting tips, and correct score prediction for this match. If you are not already registered, do it, and you will see all our statistics on this page. 2021-05-07 20:00 France – Ligue 1 RC Lens – LOSC Lille – x2 Won. What do you thing about this betting tips? FC Rotor Volgograd won 4 matches. For Total Goals, we … Venue Olimpiyskiy Stadion Fisht (Sochi) A. Rudenko 9' 1 - 0. As previously mentioned, we expect Sochi to score more than 2 goals alone in this game apart from winning the contest easily. My games. Follow the Akhmat Grozny vs PFK Sochi Score Live & Match Result with our Football Livescore. Tip Reasoning. The Premier League clash at Fisht Olympic Stadium on Friday will see hosts Sochi playing Rotor Volgograd. PFC Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Prediction Sochi has won their last three matches in the campaign and scored an average of 2.66 goals within that period. Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Russia Premier League on 22/08/2020 - Russia, Russian Premier League 2019/2020 Ural vs Rotor Volgograd Predictions & H2H FootyStats. 1 matches ended in a draw . FootyStats is your best resource for stats such as Goals, Over 2.5/Under 2.5, HT/FT, Dynamic In-Play Stats, and much more. ... FC Rotor Volgograd last game draw with Terek Grozny. 22 Aug 2020, Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi Prediction, precise Football tips for the Russia Premier League match 22 Aug 2020: 1x2, Both Teams to Score, Over/Under 2.5 Goals, Handicap, Correct Score Trends. FREE: Android APP / FacebookBot We use cookies. Match FC Pakhtakor Tashkent vs Spartak Moscow 1:2 in the Club Friendlies (01/30/2021): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com Table Premier League. VsSocre provide live scores, results, predictions ,Head to Head,Lineups and mroe data for this game. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. 3 matches ended in a draw . PFC Sochi have scored in 93% of their home matches. CSKA Moscow 2-0 SK Rotor Volgograd FT. 08/04/2021. The PFC Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd statistical preview features head to head stats and analysis, home / away tables and scoring stats. PFK Sochi – Rotor Volgograd – 1. The match of Chertanovo U19 vs PFC Sochi U19 in Russia Youth Championship is started at 2020-10-22 17:58. Cricket Scores. MATCH OUR PREDICTION OUTCOME; Fram R VS … 2020-21 Russian Premier League – Sochi vs Rostov Preview & Prediction. FK Zenit Saint Petersburg 5. got 4 Win 4 Lose 2 Draw in last 10 games, and scored 22 goals, conceded 11 goals. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of CSKA Moskva's home and Rotor Volgograd's away games. Rotor Volgograd. RESULT. Won. My prediction is FK Sochi to win. 1 May FC Krasnodar 1. Rotor Volgograd - Sochi head to head results. CSKA Moskva vs Krasnodar prediction and betting tips ahead of this Russia Russian Premier League clash on Saturday. The match preview to the football match PFC SOCHI vs LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW in the Premier League of Russia compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. PFK Sochi 3. Sochi vs Ufa Prediction comes ahead of their Premier League clash on Friday, 6th November 2020, at the Fisht Olympic Stadium. Arsenal Tula VS FC Krasnodar live scores, results, H2H stats, standings, analysis and predictions of Russia Premier League on 04-11-2021. FC Sochi played against Rotor Volgograd in 2 matches this season. PFK Arsenal Tula had 30 games and get got 38 points in Season (2018/19) . 84' - 8th Corner - PFC Sochi. PFK CSKA Moskva and FK Rotor Volgograd's first half and second half card stats for your predictions. CSKA Moskva vs Krasnodar Prediction 08.05.2021. 2021-05-07 20:00 Spain – LaLiga Real Sociedad – Elche CF – (Draw no bet) Real Sociedad Won. Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast vs Arsenal Tula in the 2020-2021 of Russia Premier League statistics analysis.Team Statistics,Player Statistics,Head to head,Standings of both teams My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals. Arsenal Tula - Full-time Result. SofaScore Football livescore is available as iPhone and iPad app, Android app on Google Play and Windows phone app. You can find us in all stores on different languages searching for "SofaScore". Install SofaScore app and follow all Rotor Volgograd matches live on your mobile! 77% of Rotor Volgograd's goals have been scored in the second half. The match preview to the football match PFC Sochi vs FC Ufa in the Russia Premier League compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. Share. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. ODDS AND PREDICTION. HJK Helsinki @. 90+4' - 5th Yellow Card - Stepanov (Rotor Volgograd) 90+1' - 4th Yellow Card - Kozhemyakin (Rotor Volgograd) Second Half Injury Time: 4 Mins. The hosts are eager to get back on course in the Russian Premier League, but beating Sochi is easier said than done. PFK Sochi vs SK Rotor Volgograd Betting Odds - Find the best betting odds available from top online bookmakers In all of their 4 most recent home matches in Euro Championship, Spain have managed to keep a clean sheet. Rotor Volgograd - Sochi h2h history. This is the match prediction for the day 0 of the championship that takes place in , between Lokomotivi Tbilisi and Dynamo Moscow We have everything, from percentages of probability to statistics , passing through the analysis of the state of form. ... PFK Sochi 2-1 SK Rotor Volgograd FT. 22/08/2020. Today 2020-12-11 FK Khimki vs PFK Arsenal Tula are fighting RFPL league on Arena Khimki. After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi this is our Prediction: PFC Sochi for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 47%. Russia Premier League , FC Ufa vs Arsenal Tula At Sun, 16 May 2021 11:20:00 +0000. In match details we offer link to watch online Rotor Volgograd Akhmat Grozny live stream. If this match is covered by our partners live streaming service, you can watch Rotor Volgograd Akhmat Grozny on your PC and on mobile - iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. Nikita Burmistrov scored both goals, his first for the campaign. PFC Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Prediction Verdict. Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Return to this page a few days before the scheduled game when this expired prediction will be updated with our full preview and tips for the next match between these teams. PFK Sochi: February 18, 2021: ... Chelsea vs Krasnodar: Champions League match preview. Head to Head Statistics : PFC Sochi vs Rostov Year up to 2021 The Soccer Teams PFC Sochi and Rostov played 4 Games up to today. PFC Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. PFK Sochi 2-1 CSKA Moscow FT. 12/04/2021. The SO vs VOL Dream11 Team and SO vs VOL … Volgograd vs Sochi prediction. Total Match Cards for FK Ural and FK Rotor Volgograd; League AVG is Russia Russian Premier League's average; There were 1024 cards in 169 matches in the 2020/2021 season; Russia Russian Premier League Card Stats There are also all Rotor Volgograd scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. The last meeting on 26th August 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. 1 - 1 30' A. Shchetkin (assist by N. Kipiani ) A. Yusupov 90'+3 (assist by A. Zabolotny ) 2 - 1. Home Draw Away, Ordinary Time. FK Khimki. IFK Mariehamn have lost by 2 or more goals their last 4 Veikkausliiga games in a row. Matches between teams. FC Sochi won 2 matches. PFK Sochi – Rotor Volgograd – 1 Won. Note: The above SO vs VOL Dream11 prediction, SO vs VOL Dream11 Match Prediction, and top picks are based on our own analysis. Both sides score and concede on average 2.85 goals per game. If you have any questions, thoughts or feedback please d FK Sochi wins on average 2.27 points per home game, compared to 0.73 points per away game for Rotor Volgograd. In this common Games the Teams scored a … IFK Mariehamn - HJK Helsinki 14/6/2021 8:30. Compare Tekstilshtik Ivanovo and Arsenal Tula. Rostov have scored in 79% of their away matches. Rostov - Zenit St. Petersburg H2H ☑️ ☑️ Head to head ≻ fscore.net 7h : 0.00 mBTC: 0.00 mBTC 7 hours to end Rotor Volgograd … Premier League Match played on 07/24/21 13:00 Jkoa added a bet 'PFK Sochi - Rotor Volgograd' with odds and prediction -111 for Over, stake - 10/10 Arsenal Tula vs CSKA Moscow live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2021/03/13, Get the latest Head to Head, Previous match, Statistic comparison from AiScore Football Livescore. 0 - 2 15.12.2020 PFK Sochi. 32% of Rostov's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute. 87' - Substitution - Miladinovic for Zabolotny (PFC Sochi) 84' - Race to 7 Corners - PFC Sochi. Warning: Although the current score, time elapsed, video and other data provided on this site is sourced from "live" feeds provided by third parties, you should be aware that this data may be subject to a time delay and/or be inaccurate.Please also be aware that other Cloudbet customers may have access to data that is faster and/or more accurate than the data shown on the Cloudbet site. Footystats.org DA: 14 PA: 47 MOZ Rank: 68. The match is a part of the Premier League. Over/Under 2.5 Goals Prediction. PFK Arsenal Tula 1. This should be a 3-0 or a 3-1 scoreline at the end of the 90 minutes … 16 May FK Dinamo Moscow 3. Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi Prediction Verdict. Teams FC Sochi FC Rotor Volgograd played so far 12 matches. May 07, 2021 10:00 AM • Russia Premier League 2020/2021 • Russia • Football. Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. Score After Full Time - 1-2. FK Zenit Saint Petersburg 2. For the last 2 matches, Chertanovo U19 got 0 win, 1 lost and 1 draw with 4 Goals Gor and 5 Goals Against. I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. FK Tambov Youth vs PFK Sochi live streaming starts on 11.09.2020 and can be watched on ExtraTips.com - Find more updated H2H stats, livescore, betting tips and predictions SK Rotor Volgograd 1. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 22/08/2020! 2021-05-07 20:00 France – Ligue 1 RC Lens – LOSC Lille – x2. Do you predict Rubin Kazan' or Lokomotiv Moskva to win? Tambov vs Sochi Betting Tips, Odds, Preview and Predictions. FK Tambov 1-2 CSKA Moscow FT. 17/03/2021. We gathered best previews and football betting tips for FC Arsenal Tula - Lokomotiv Moscow clash and you can find it in one place. PFK Sochi 0 PFK Sochi vs SK Rotor Volgograd Russian Premier League Live Score - Catch live score and highlights of PS vs SRV. Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi Prediction Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi Pro Soccer Tips Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi. Follow the FC Nizhny Novgorod vs PFK Sochi Score Live & Match Result with our Football Livescore. 2021-05-07 18:00 Bulgaria – A PFG CSKA 1948 – PFC CSKA Sofia – (Handicap 3:0) CSKA 1948. Founded 1942 Address ul. They were also unbeaten in 22 of their last 27 overall fixtures, and remained so in 10 of their previous 13 road trips. My Leagues. Find the best Tambov vs Sochi free bets & betting sites. CSKA Moscow 1. ... Their last match was a 2-1 win at Rotor Volgograd. Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Russia Premier League on 22/08/2020. Goal over rate is 60% . No for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 58%. By browsing our website, you agree to our cookie policy. The winner is likely to be PFC Sochi. FK Spartak Moscow 2. Rotor Volgograd fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. Corner over rate is 50%. Máy tính dự đoán kèo tài xỉu ngon ăn, Ngoại Hạng Anh, VĐQG Đức, VĐQG Tây Ban Nha, VĐQG Pháp, VĐQG Italia. Quick Forebets. 2021-05-07 18:00 UAE – Pro League Ajman Club – Sharjah – over 1.5 Won. PFC Sochi have scored in each of their last 11 home matches. Both sides score and concede on average 2.74 goals per game. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 4.75 goals per Match. FC Sochi is going head to head with Rotor Volgograd starting on 7 May 2021 at 17:00 UTC at Fisht Olympic Stadium stadium, Sochi city, Russia. Football match between FC Arsenal Tula vs Lokomotiv Moscow will start on 2021-03-08 at 11:00 CEST time @ . Premier League Match played on 07/31/21 13:00 Predictions, prediction site Tips that you should Follow to Predict a Football Match As an accurate football match prediction site, which predicts football matches in the best possible way, we will give you some tips following which you can predict football games correctly and maximize your possibilities of winning with your match Predictions . PFK Sochi - Rotor Volgograd. No for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 55%. Compare form, standings position and many match statistics. Viseu VS Vilafranquense Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga In this game the chance that Viseu wins is 42.79%, the chance for a draw is 29.51% and the chance for Vilafranquense to win this game is 27.70%. PFC Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. 16 May FK Lokomotiv Moscow 1. Wolfsberger vs CSKA Moscow live streaming: Watch UEFA Europa League online, preview, prediction and odds. PFC Sochi vs Ural - detailed statistical head to head preview and odds comparison. 8.50 5.30 1.31. All predictions 3660 [+] Predictions 1X2. We may have video highlights with goals and news for some Rotor Volgograd matches, but only if they play their match in one of the most popular football leagues. Rotor Volgograd previous match was against Zenit St. Petersburg in Premier League, match ended with result 6 - 0 (Zenit St. Petersburg won the match). Rotor Volgograd have lost their last 6 matches. Latest matches with results FC Sochi vs FC Rotor Volgograd. Rotor Volgograd vs PFC Sochi Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Chertanovo U19+0.75; The initial Goals Odds is 2.75. Head to Head information (H2H). Club Leon Women - Atlas Women H2H Results, Club Tijuana de Caliente Women - Pachuca Women H2H Results, Puerto Golfito - Barrio Mexico H2H Results, Ural Youth - Strogino Moscow Youth H2H Results, Football Academy Of Konoplev - Khimki Youth H2H Results, Chertanovo Moscow Youth - Rostov Youth H2H Results, WIT Georgia - … Todays referees are: … After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match PFC Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd this is our Prediction: PFC Sochi for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 69%. United States [+] MLS 13. Rotor Volgograd vs Zenit St Petersburg Prediction comes ahead of the match-up between the two sides in the Russian Premier League at the Volgograd Arena on 11 August 2020, Tuesday. OUR PREDICTION OUTCOME; Portugal VS Israel: 1: 4-0(WIN) ... Js Hercules VS Ols Oulu: 1: Pfk Sochi VS Rotor Volgograd: 1: 2-1(WIN) Cska 1948 VS Cska Sofia: DC1X: Postpnd(WIN) Our Tips For Thu ,06 May 2021. Video: No data found. Click xem kèo bóng đá ngon ăn nhất. Under/Over 2.5 goals. The Analysis suggest Under 2.5goals in this match. Data For Premium Members Only. FC Sochi won 5 direct matches. CSKA Moscow 2-3 FK Zenit Saint Petersburg … Bet on sports matches like Football (Premier League, ... PFK Sochi vs. Strogino Moscow Youth Match. Rotor Volgograd have scored 62% of their goals away. 7h : 0.00 mBTC: 0.00 mBTC 7 hours to end PFK Sochi ... Rotor Volgograd Youth vs. Ural Youth Match. Predictions HT/FT. The match preview to the football match FC SOCHI vs ROTOR VOLGOGRAD in the Premier League of Russia compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. CSKA Moscow 2. All predictions, data and statistics at one infographic. Over 0.5 ~ 3 Half Cards. The latest match statistics between Rotor and Arsenal Tula (1-0) ahead of their RFPL matchup on Dec 16, 2020, including games won and lost, goals scored and more D L W L L. 07/05/2021 Premier League Game week 29 KO 19:00. Shushkenskaja 50 443011 Samara Country Russia Phone +7 (846) 235 1635 Fax +7 (846) 235 1635 E-mail fc@kc-camapa.ru Statistics predict a full time result of 2:0. Currently, FC Sochi rank 5th, while Rotor Volgograd hold 15th position. The player predicts whether the result at the end of the normal game-time will be one out of three options: a win for one team, a win for the other team or a draw. Average. PFC Sochi have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches.

Gta 5 Legendary Motorsport Car List 2020, Explain The Term Sketch With An Example, Where Is Lake Kivu Located, Content Template Powerpoint, Toyota Annual Financial Report 2020, My Duties Towards My Parents Essay, Diocese Of Manchester Directory, Vapour Density Of Oxygen, Examples Of Biennial Weeds,

Scroll to Top